Monday, April 4, 2011

Hmmm....

Today, after getting on the scale and discovering I now weigh more than when I started my diet, and after discovering yesterday I have split a seam on the side of a pair of pants, I finally went to the Lord and asked Him what I am supposed to do. I actually got on my face on my yoga mat, cats sniffing around me, and gave up on trying to figure it out. And then I went about my day, waiting for some sort of answer. I know my health is at risk, and there are health issues that run in my family, but that doesn't seem to be enough incentive to me. And then I got a text from a friend asking me to pray for her health. I have some people I pray for, but the list grows and grows. And I feel like God is saying to me that He wants me to focus on my health and my prayer life this month. I mentioned (again) that I need money to take care of my needs (not like He doesn't know already) and He said He would take care of them, as long as I did what He told me to do. And so now to take a step out in faith...

No comments:

Post a Comment